Feature request - transaction notes/comment

Is it possible to hold a note or comment against a transaction as I often forget what I bought, especially with a merchant like Amazon, etc, would be good if I could just write a quick note to myself for what the transaction was.
Thanks

7 Likes

I second this, I have plenty of transactions from eBay and Amazon that can be anything, so would be great to note what they are.

4 Likes

Exactly this, equally you can buy almost anything at Tesco or Argos.

1 Like

I have asked for this to be included virtually since the beginning of MDB, but nothing has ever happened except a response from whoever was in charge of media at the time thanking me for the idea.
In other words … Don’t hold your breath on this one. I find it a really obvious addition but I seem to be in a minority of 1.

2 Likes

Totally agree. Very needed

2 Likes

Until this is delivered I’m using a workaround. You can edit the description of the transaction. I just append what I bought to the existing description.

3 Likes

Completely agree. Comments box for each transaction,please, to remind me what certain individual transaction are.

1 Like

Taking this even further would be tagging, e.g with Christmas coming up I like to see how much I’m spending on Christmas in particular where the transactions may fall into different categories e.g. groceries and shopping. I recently switched from Yolt and this for me is the only missing feature.

1 Like