Introducing Jason Butler and Fanny Snaith

Hi All,

We’re delighted to say we have enlisted the help of two trusted money experts (with over 60 years of experience between them) so they can work with us to provide you with trusted advice and resources for managing your money.

Over the coming days and weeks we’ll be sharing what they create for you here, but first let me introduce them to you:

About Jason Butler:

Jason is a Chartered Financial Planner and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment. In 1998 he founded Bloomsbury Wealth Management and later sold his stake to enable him to focus entirely on speaking and writing about financial and personal wellbeing, as well as being an angel investor to various innovative financial technology start-up businesses.

He is a columnist for The Financial Times, where as ‘The Wealthman’, he writes about personal finance related issues.

He is also Head of Financial Education at Salary Finance, the workplace financial wellbeing provider, and through his consultancy Generation Next, each year he helps a handful of wealthy families to improve their communication, harmony and unity so that heirs are prepared to receive their future financial inheritance.

Jason lives in rural Suffolk with his wife, two daughters, and two dogs. His passion is to inspire and help as many people as possible live a meaningful, fulfilling and authentic life, free from financial worry, complexity and mediocrity.

jason-butler.com

About Fanny Snaith:

Fanny Snaith is a Certified Money Coach (CMC)®, author and motivational speaker who is changing the way we think about money.

She watched her mother lose a fortune through careless spending making unwise decisions and vowed to be rich one day. She went on to build a £1m+ net worth from a £40k salary. She thought that wealth would make her happy. It didn’t.

Already having great practical money skills, she spent time studying with the Money Coaching Institute to understand more about her feelings and emotions around money.

Fanny is committed to helping the world better understand the meaning and purpose of money in our lives. She believes that talking about money, discovering and challenging our belief systems about money, can only make us and the world engage better with the wonderful tool and resource money is meant to be.

fannysnaith.com

If you have any questions for Jason or Fanny, just comment below and we’ll do our best to make sure they’re covered in upcoming videos and posts!

2 Likes

Hi both,

1. What’s the difference between a Chartered Financial Planner and a Certified Money Coach? If I was interested in becoming either, how long would it take me and how would I become accredited with the qualification? What was your experience getting these and why did you choose that route?

2. How did you go about this? When did you start? What was your strategy? How did your salary change over time and how did you investment habits follow?

Thanks.